Monday, March 19, 2012

Christine's Ham Sandwich's

My friend at work Christine game me this recipe reciently and I have to say they are one of the best sandwich's I ever tasted. Perfect for a potluck or shower...She finds a tablespoon of poppy seeds call for in the origional recipe too much and suggests reducing it by half! I have adjusted the recipe accordingly. A soft dinner roll works great!

Christine's Ham Sandwiches

1 stick of butter
1 T mustard
1 T worcestershire
2 T brown sugar
1 1/2 T poppy seeds
Small buns
Ham
Swiss cheese

Bring butter, mustard, worcestershire, brown sugar and poppy seeds to a boil in a saucepan. Set aside.


Make sandwiches with small buns, ham, and swiss cheese. I use Hawaiian Sweet Rolls because I think they're delicious. Place sandwiches in baking dish.


Pour sauce over the sandwiches. Cover and marinate in fridge for 24 hours or overnight.


Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes covered then 10 minutes uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis