Tuesday, September 8, 2009

End of Summer






Well the last long weekend of the year comes to a close. We didn't do a whole lot, but we did go to a barbeque at our friends Cathy and Bob's for a BBQ. I was craving some ribs so I doug out my recipe I found last year for Maple Bourbon Barbequed Ribs. I wasn't sure about a dessert and I always bring one. Some thing quick, easy and delicious. Something brought Key Lime Pie to mind as we had been watching Dexter Season 3. There is a whole episode about the perfect Key Lime Pie. It shouldn't be green from food coloring or have whipped cream in it and not baked according to some experts. The more simple the recipe the better.

So I googled Dexter Key Lime Pie and found a recipe. It was interesting only because none of us had ever tasted Key Lime Pie, but I would definately make it again. It's seems to be a dessert to be served on a hot summer night on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis